Attention Flynn’s family,friends, supporters, and soon to be fans. If you are here to enjoy our great patio,please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the patio rules below. As with everything during this time, we appreciate your support and understanding.Flynn’s has a zero tolerance policy for any harassment in regards to our rules and regulations during this time. Anyone treating our staff poorly, showing disrespect to the rules or generally acting inappropriately will be refused service.
In order for Flynn’s to provide the best customer experience possible during this time, take a moment to read these following rules for our patio. By sitting at our patio you are agreeing to following:
• All persons must wear a mask over their nose and mouth to enter/exit patio area and while using bathroom.
• No masks necessary while seated.
• All persons must remain seated in patio area.
• A minimum party size of two adults is required for outdoor seating.
• Food purchase is required for all persons seated in patio.
• Tables are at a first come first serve basis. We can put you on a wait list, and call you when your table is ready.
• At least half of your group must be present before we will seat you.
• No waiting on or around the premises
• No Pets allowed.
• In order for as many people as possible to enjoy the patio, Flynn’s reserves the right to put a time limit on your visit.
1.19 Toppings - Egg | Extra Sauce | Extra Cheese| Pretzel Bun | Bleu Cheese Crumbles | Gluten Free | Jalepenos
1.49 Toppings - (2) Black & Tan Onion Rings | Bacon Slice| Sautéed Mushrooms | Sautéed Onions
2.19 Toppings - Sautéed Onions & Peppers Sautéed Onions and Mushrooms | Avocado
$3.99 Toppings - Chicken Fingers | Buffalo Fingers
Black & tan onion rings | Sweet potato fries | Cajun fries | Buffalo fries | Tater tots
Sub one of these with your meal 1.49 | Small to share 6.29 | Large to share 8.29
Apple Jalapeño Slaw | Corn | Garlic Broccoli | Mashed Potatoes & Gravy 2.99
**Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness | Before ordering please inform your server if anyone in your party has a food allergy.